Receptionist: Here is your room, Mr. Johnson. After you.
Guest: Thank you.
Receptionist: Shall I drop the curtain for you?
Guest: OK, Thank you. By the way, do you know the room services available?
Receptionist: It’s available 24 hours a day. And in the first drawer of your dresser, you find a brochure with full of information about the facilities and services of our hotel.
Guest: Oh, I see. Er, here’s something for you.
Receptionist: That’s very nice of you, thank you. Is there anything I can do for you?
Guest: No, thanks.
Receptionist: I am always at your service. Have a nice day. Goodbye.
1. There is a French café and Korean barbecue restaurant on the third floor.
2. The tempura counter is very popular in our hotel.
3. There are a lot of shops and boutiques around.
4. There is a hair salon on the right side of west gate, a beauty parlor on the right side of west gate.
5. It is open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
6. We have both sauna and massage service in our hotel.
7. You can enjoy yourself in the rotating cocktail bar on the top floor.
8. You can call the housekeeper to give you laundry service.
9. You can call the front desk directly, if you need a taxi or airport limousine.
10. Here is the mini-bar. 这是小酒吧。
11. Here is the water boiler. 这是煮水器。
12. I’ll check my supervisor. 我得请示我的主管。