Cleaning the room 客户清理服务
Housekeeping, may I come in?
Come on in ,please.
Good evening, Ma’am. May I do your room now?
Sure. Could you tidy up the bathroom first? I’ve just taken a bus, and it’s quite a mess.
Is there anything else I can do for you, Ma’am?
Oh, yes. Where can I borrow a hairdryer?
I’ll send one up right away.
Thank you, You’ve been very helpful.
You’re welcome. Good night ,Ma’am. Have a nice dream.
Turned down service. May I come in? 收拾房间了,我可以进来吗?
2) I’m sorry to disturb you, May I clean your room now? 抱歉打扰您,我现在可以清理房间吗?
3) Well, I’m a bit tied up now. 哦. 我现在有点事情.
4) I’m on the phone. 我正在打电话.
5) Shall I come back later, Sir? 先生, 要我等会儿再来吗?
6) Can’t you come back later? 你等会儿再来好吗?
7) What time would you like me to come back? 您希望我什么时候再来?
8)What time would be better for you? 您什么时间更合适呢?
9) What time would be convinient for you? 您什么时间方便呢?
10) Sometime after supper would be fine. 晚饭后的时间比较好.
11) Could you wait another 30 minutes ,please? 请再等30分钟好吗?
12) You can call the front desk when you want your room done.当您需要清理房间时可以给前台打电话.
13) May I come in and check the housekeeper’s work? 我能进房检查一下服务员清理房间的情况吗?
1) May I vacuum your room now? 我可以吸尘吗?
2) May I tidy up your desk? 我帮您整理一下书桌好吗?
3) May I move the things on your desk so that I can dust it? 为了清洁书桌,我可以移动您桌子上的物品吗?
4) Sure , go ahead. 好的,请吧!
5) Just leave the things as they are please. 就让它们放在那儿吧,别动它.
6) I prefer you don’t move them. 我宁愿您别动这些东西.