A:I have a bad stomack-ach, may be I had too much sea food.
B:Shall I call a doctor for you?
A:Yes,please do it and make it quick.
B:By the way Sir, may I have your room number?
B:I see Sir, before the doctor’s arrival, is there anything I can do for you?
1. May I have your attention please, this is emergency, The hotel is on fire now. Please leave your room immediately and follow the emergency exit door. Please leave the building immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.
2. Ladies and gentlemen attention please, there is a small fire in the hotel, but it is already under control, so please remain calm. For your safety, please follow me to the lobby by the emergency exit, please leave your luggage behind and don’t use the elevator, thank you for your cooperation.
3. My wife has sliped in the bathroom, she cann’t stand up.
4. My husband has fainted.
5. My nose is bleeding, my face is bleeding, my leg is bleeding, my hand is bleeding.
6. I have a terrible headache, I have a terrible stomach-ache, I have a terrible tooth-ache.
7. It’s painful.
8. That’s hurt.
9. Please don’t move, your rib might be broken.
10. I’ll get help immediately, please don’t move him.
11. I’ll call the doctor, I’ll call the ambulance.
12. Help is on the way, ma’am.
13. Everything will be alright.
14. Don’t worry, leave it to me.
15. Do you need some Aspirine? Do you need some pain-killers? Do you need some sleeping-pills? Do you need some bandages? Do you need some plasters? Do you need some absorbent cotton?
16. Are you feeling better now?
1. My bag was stolen, and my passport was in it.
2. I am sorry to hear that, Sir.
3. Would you tell us when and where you last saw it?
4. Could you describe it, please？
5. Shall I call the police for you, Sir?
6. Is that all you can do?
7. Get me a manager, I want to speak to him right now.
8. I am afraid we had warned you to mind your valuable, Sir, and if you excuse me , I’ll find our duty manager for you.