1. Welcome to our bar.
2. Nice to meet you again.
3. Please wait a moment.
4. Is there anything I can do for you?
5. Thank you for your coming，Good-bye.
6. Thank you，We don\’t accept tips.
7. Would you like to have cocktail or whisky on the rocks?
8. Would you mind filling in this inquiry form?
9. Leave it to me.
10. Please bring me a pot of hot coffee.
11. Can you act as my interpreter?
12. Do you honor this credit card?
13. Please give me a receipt.
14. It is no sugar in the coffee.
15. I\’d like to see your manager.
16. Please give me another drink.
17. Please page Mr. I.i in the bar for me.
18. Will you take charge of my baggage?
19. Would you care for a glass of sherry with your soup?
20. Your friends will be back very soon
21. Have a nice trip home.
22. Wish you a pleasant journey.
23. Would you like me to call a taxi for you?
24. I\’d suggest you take the one-day tour of NJ.
25. May I take you order?
26. There is a floor show in our PUB. Would you like to see it?
27. Please feel free to tell us you have any request.
28. Miss Li is regarded as one of the best barmaid in the hotel.
29. Here is the drink list, sir. Please take your time.
30. I do apologize. Is there any thing I can do for you?
31. Mao Tai is much stronger than shaoxing rice wine.
32. Mr. Tom has caught a cold. He asks the bartender for some
33. Snack bar usually serve fast food.
34. We like Shao Xing rice wine because it tastes good.
35. We have a bottle of wine that has been preserved for twenty years.
36. Yesterday he caught a cold，so he didn\’t go to work.
37. Hotel staff should handle guest\’s complaint with patience.
38. Since you stay at our hotel，you may sign the bill.
39. “Bourbon on the rocks” is Bourbon whiskey on ice cubes.
“Bourbon on the rocks”的意思是波本威士忌加冰块。