Making introductions 给人作介绍
1. Jane, Tom. Tom, Jane.
2. Jane, this is Tom, Tom, this is Jane.
3. Jane, I’d like you to meet my friend Tom.
4. Jane, have you met Tom?
5. Jane, do you know Tom?
6. Look, Tom’s here. Tome, come and meet Jane.
7. Jane, this is Tom. He’s a friend from college.
8. Jane, Tom is the guy I was telling you about.
9. Do you know each other?
10. Have you two met ?
11. Have you two been introduced?
12. Allow me to introduce Professor Linda Ferguson of Harvard University.
13. Let me introduce our guest of honor, Mr.David Morris.
14. If you want to be introduced to the author, I think I can arrange it.
Making a self-introduction 作自我介绍
1. May I introduce myself
2. Hello, I’m Hanson Smith.
3. Excuse me, I don’t think we’ve met. My name’s Hanson Smith.
4. How do you do? I’m Hanson Smith.
5. I’m David Anderson. I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure.
6. First let me introduce myself. I’m Peter White, production manager.
7. My name is David. I work in the marketing department.
After being introduced. 被介绍与对方认识后.
1. I’m glad to meet you. 很高兴认识你.
2. Nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你. (平时用得最多的是Nice to meet you )
3. How nice to meet you. 认识你真高兴.
4. I’ve heard so much about you. 我知道很多关于你的事儿.
5. Helen has told me all about you. 海伦对我将了好多你的事儿.
6. I’ve been wanting to meet you for some time. 很久以来我一直想见你.
7. I’m delighted to make your acquaintance. 认识你我觉得非常高兴.
8. It’s a privilege to know you. 认识您是我的荣幸.