Part I Questions and Answers about Common Subjects
Lesson l. Opening Remarks 开场白
1. Excuse me .May I see Mr. John Watt, the manager?
4. I have come at your invitation for an interview. Nice to meet you, Mr. watt.
9 I’ve come to apply for the office clerk.
10. I’ve invited several candidates to come today. You are the first one to have arrived.
11. You probably know that this Interview is mostly to test your oral English ，so just relax， and let’s have a chat， shall we ?
12. We have received your letter and resume, and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
13. We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.
14 I am very glad to know that my letter and resume have been received.
15. It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.
16.I am very happy that I am qualified for interview
(I=Interview 主持人 A=Application 应征者)
A: Excuse me .May I see Mr. John Watt, the manager?
I: It’s me What can I do for you?
A: I have come at your invitation for an interview. nice to meet you , Mr. watt.
I: nice to meet you too. Please sit down.
A: Thank you, sir.
I: We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement
I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.
A:I am very happy that I am qualified for interview
I: Have you bought your credentials?
A: Yes, here they are .This is my ID card. This is my diploma. And this my certificate for qualifications.
1.Yes，I’m here for an interview as requested.
3.Have you brought your credentials?
Words and Expressions
be qualified for 符合……的资格
Human Resource department n.人力资源部
Lesson 2. About Your Name and Age 关于姓名、年龄
18. What’s your sur name.
19. What’s your family name?
20. What’s your given name?
21.what’s your full name?
(I= Interviewer 主试人 A=Applicant 应试者)
I： Good afternoon. Sit down please
I： Can you tell me what your full name is，
A：My full name is Ynming Liu.
I:How do you spell your family name?
I: Do you have a English name?
A： Yes， sir. Ifs Walter.It was given by my English professor when I was at the university.
I: How do you like your name?
A: I like it very much. My name has become part of me . I don’t want to change it.
I: How old are you?
A: I’m twenty-six (year old).
I: What is your date of birth?
A:I was born on April eleventh ,1959
Words and Expressions
full name 全名
family name 姓
given name 名=first name 名
English name 英文名
pen name 笔名
Lesson 3.About Your Address and Native Place 关于住址和籍贯
38.I live at 238 Zhongshan Road， Apt. 401,Nanjing.
46.My birthplace is Suzhou
47.My hometown is Tianjin.
48. Where is your domicile place?
49. My domicile place is Nanjing.
(I=Interview 主持人 A=Applicant 应试人)
I: Where do you live?
A：I live at 238 Zhongshan Road， Apt 401,Nanjing
I：What’s your permanent address?
A：My permanent address is 238 Zhongshan Road, Apt 401,Nanjing.
I：What is your birthplace?
A：My birthplace is SuZhou
I：Are you a resident of Shanghai?
I： Where is your domicile place?
A：My domicile place is Nanjing.
I： Give me your telephone number, Please
A: (My telephone number is 3755818
I: What’s you address?
A: My address is 57 Heping Road ,Xuzhou.
I: where are you working?
I: I’m working at Nanyuan Hotel at 178 Huaihai Road.
I: Where is your hometown ?
A: my hometown is Suzhou
I：Are you a local resident?
A： Yes， I’m. I have been living in Xuzhou since graduated from university.
1. My address is 57 Heping Road，Xuzhou
2. Where are you working?
3.I’m working at Nanyuan Hotel at 178 Huaihai Road
4. Are you a local resident?
5。I have been living in Xuzhou since I graduated from university.
Words and expressions
address n 地址，住址
Lesson 4.About Your Dependents 关于家眷