50. Have you got married?
51.Are you married?
52.Yes， sir. I’m married.
53. There is no hurry for that , I think I’ll try to earn enough for that.
54.No，sir.I’m still single.
61. She’s a retired school teacher.
62. He works for the governments.
63 He is In the import and export business.
66. How many dependents do you have ?
1. Where and what kind of work does your wife do?
2. she is a school teacher in Nanjing.
5. Are you single or married?
6. I ’ m still single.Nowadays many young people In china are not in a hurry to got married.
They’d rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.
7. That’s the kind of man we are looking for.
Words and Expressions
Lesson 5. About Your Educational Background(I) 关于教育背景(l)
67. Would you tell me what educational background you have?
68 .Which school or college did you attend?
69. Which school did you graduate from?
70. I graduated from middles school in 1988.
71. I am a graduated of Zhejiang University.
73. I have a B.S. degree.
74. Which school have you attended?
75. I finished primary school in 1993, and entered middle school that September .I graduated from high school in July of 1999 and then I entered Zhejiang University..
76。What’s your major in university?
77. Economics. I’m especially interested in “Economic development of China”.
78. What are your major and minor subjects?
79. My major subject is Economics and my minor subject is English.
80. What course do you like best?
81. I was very interested in business Management. And I think it’s very useful for my present work.
82.What degree have you received?
83. When and where did you received your MBA degree?
84 .I received my MBA degree from Beijing University in 1994.